Basic business flow is Release Order after MRP or Additional Order→RM Picking Result Entry→Production Result Entry.
- After Release Order by MRP, users can print Production Order List (By Order No. or Production No.).
- Users can print Picking List (By Order NO. or Production No.). And users can enter Picking Result.
- If production is finished, you can enter Production Quantity, NG Quantity, Lot No., Location. At the same time of production entry, users can enter the Defectives.
- If Production Result is entered by Lot No., you can execute Lot Trace and Actual Stock by Lot No..
- Production Control reports are Production Slip, Back Order List, Production Result list.
Example of Production Slip
Production Control Process
- Edit the production instruction of automatic calculated order or hand entered the order from the MRP.
- The input to production can be used barcode. all data sequential from order.
- Input and editing functions of the Defective.
- Actual production input can be separate to production by order and production number.
- Identification Tag ,slip and Picking List Printing.
- Display of the lot trace during production work in process.
We provide ERP, Accounting System, Production Control and Sales System for Users request.